Institutional access to the cryptoeconomy
Why AKJ Token?
AKJ Crypto is reinventing the enterprise model. We are using AKJ Token to help professional investors “get off zero” with managed exposure to crypto. AKJ Token:
- 01. provides diversified exposure to the cryptoeconomy, through the top hedge funds on the AKJ Crypto platform
- 02. pays up to 25% of net revenues from the AKJ Crypto platform, with a 2.07% yield paid in 2020
- 03. generates inherent market demand from platform funds, motivated to hold the token for both investment and utility attributes
- 04. offers participation in a captive fund of funds that charges no fees and was ranked as the top-performing fund in its peer group globally
- 05. fuels a platform that is already complete, in market, and rapidly acquiring clients, and
- 06. provides the comfort of a regulated, award-winning fund platform with a well-established global brand.
AKJ Crypto is operated by AK Jensen Group Limited. The group and its subsidiaries, established in 1995, are owned by shareholders who, combined, have more than US$18 billion in assets under management. The group serves hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world.
A word from us
Revenue sharing components
AKJ Digital Assets FoF — the fund of funds and seed capital provider
The fund of funds (the ‘FoF‘) that invests in selected hedge funds on the AKJ Crypto platform. Proceeds from the token offering will be held in the FoF, providing funds with seed capital, and token investors with access to capital appreciation generated by top managers. Up to 25% of all net revenues and capital appreciation generated by the FoF are shared with token holders.
AKJ Core — the legal and regulatory foundation
The legal and regulatory infrastructure for crypto hedge funds, with tier-one providers and regulated entities managing all components necessary. Up to 25% of net revenues from annual regulatory and infrastructure fees are shared with token holders.
AKJ Port — the trading system and asset management services
An institutional-quality service for trading, storage and settlement, enabling hedge funds to manage and trade in digital assets. Includes integration to multiple exchanges and access to custody services and wallets. Up to 25% of all net revenues from transactions, trading systems and storage are shared with token holders.
Stage One participants
30% of all tokens
Development and reward programs
10% of all tokens- issued in Stage One
Stage Two participants
20% of all tokens
AKJ Crypto plc
20% of all tokens- issued in Stage Two
Stage Three participants
20% of all tokens
Maximum number of tokens to take part in revenue sharing until Stage Two: 400,000,000
Maximum number of Tokens to be issued: 1,000,000,000
AKJ focused on developing substance and going live, before launching the token, under the following roadmap:
Launched the AKJ Hedge Fund Platform, onboarding and serving hedge funds as an assembly line.
Won the first HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Initiated developments of AKJ Port, a gateway to multiple crypto exchanges with integration to custodians, using the ecosystem’s systems and experience.
Reorganised the traditional AKJ Hedge Fund Platform’s legal and regulatory architecture to accommodate digital assets, as AKJ Core.
Won the second HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Signed the first pilot fund on AKJ Core's Cayman platform.
Signed the first pilot fund on AKJ Core's Malta platform.
Established AKJ Crypto plc as token issuing company and platform administrator. Aim to develop true substance and revenues before launching.
Won the third HFM European Services award 'Best Hedge Fund Platform – Emerging Funds'.
Launched the AKJ Digital Assets FoF and its Capital Allocation Programs offering seed and accelerator capital to qualifying crypto funds on the platform.
Won the fourth HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
With the initial crypto hedge funds and the FoF live and generating revenues for Shareout to Token holders, launched the main Stage One offering of AKJ Token.
Stress-tested regulatory platform and token model with regulators.
Completed spinout of AKJ Crypto from its legacy parent, achieving greater independence.
Completed Brexit-restructuring plan.
Commercial expansion of platform through strategic acquisitions and vertical integration.
At $200M AuM
With funds managing $200m on AKJ Crypto, conduct Stage Two, the secondary public offering under a prospectus, to assist a ramp to $2bn in AuM. Raised capital will be held in AKJ Digital Assets FoF.
With strategic partners, leverage the platform and its installed client base and evolve AKJ Port to include an exchange function.
At $2BN AuM
Conduct Stage Three of the now public security token offering, selling the remaining 20% of tokens to fuel the next stage of platform growth (from $2bn to $20bn+ AuM), with raised capital to be held in AKJ Digital Assets FoF.
Collapse AKJ Traditional Hedge Funds onto the AKJ Crypto platform, and consolidate as a single platform, for aggregation power for clients and to the benefit of AKJ Token holders.
Leverage the position as the digital hedge fund platform to establish an equivalent status in the overall financial marketplace, as it evolves to become a digital financial marketplace.
AKJ Hedge Fund Platform is operated by a team of more than 70 members.
- Anders Kvamme JensenFounder & Chairman
- Neal MitraCEO AKJ Crypto plc
- Tom MackayGeneral Counsel
- Mona Lunde MartinsenDirector of Brand & Marketing
- Stian AndersenChief Financial Officer
- Jan Ketil DaleCEO AK Jensen Limited
- Gunnar DetlieCEO AK Jensen Investment Management Limited
- Oskar ÅslundHead of Business Development and Token Operations
- Øyvind Pedersen JrCEO AK Jensen Norway and Head of Crypto Trading
- Alfredo OrregoHead of Growth
- Andrei AmariteiChief Technology Officer
- Felicity GuttormsenChief Operating Officer AK Jensen Investment Management
- Marta SyrstadHead of Legal
- Svend Erik EngerOperations Maestro
- Alexandra IordanHead of Client Services
- David J. HarveyHead of Execution
- Geir Arne SkundbergChief Operating Officer AK Jensen Limited
AKJ in the News
AKJ Fund featured on CoinDesk:
Ex-Cinnober Blockchain Lead Joins Nordic Crypto Fund to Bet Big on Bitcoin
AKJ Crypto plc launches first crypto fund and Stage One token offering
AKJ Crypto - enabling value creation for crypto hedge fund managers & institutional investors