Institutional access to the cryptoeconomy
Why AKJ Token?
The AKJ Crypto ecosystem is reinventing the enterprise model. We are using AKJ Token to help professional investors obtain managed exposure to crypto. AKJ Token:
- 01. provides diversified exposure to the cryptoeconomy, through the top hedge funds on the AKJ Crypto platform
- 02. pays 25% of net revenues from the AKJ Crypto platform, with a 4.0% annualized yield paid in 2021
- 03. generates inherent market demand from platform funds, motivated to hold the token for both investment and utility attributes
- 04. offers participation in a captive fund of funds that charges no fees and has consistently been ranked as the top-performing fund in its peer group globally
- 05. fuels a platform that is rapidly acquiring clients and is an established leader in the market, and
- 06. provides the comfort of a regulated, award-winning fund platform with a well-established global brand.
The AKJ Crypto ecosystem is operated by AKJt Holdings Limited. AKJt is a fintech holding company that is focused on trading, administrative, digitization and other advanced solutions for hedge fund managers. The group and its associated entities serve hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world, and are owned by shareholders who collectively have over US$24 billion in assets under management.
Introduction to our ecosystem
Revenue sharing components
AKJ Digital Assets FoF — the fund of funds and seed capital provider
The fund of funds (the ‘FoF‘) that invests in selected hedge funds on the AKJ Crypto platform. Net proceeds from the token offering will be held in the FoF, providing funds with investment capital and token investors with access to capital appreciation generated by top managers. 25% of all net revenues and capital appreciation generated by the FoF are shared with token holders, with this amount to increase to 100% over time upon the achievement of certain company milestones.
AKJ Infrastructure — the legal and regulatory foundation
The legal and regulatory infrastructure for crypto hedge funds, with tier-one providers and regulated entities managing all components necessary. 25% of net revenues from annual regulatory and infrastructure fees are shared with token holders.
AKJ Trading — the trading system and asset management services
An institutional-quality service for trading, storage and settlement, enabling hedge funds to manage and trade in digital assets. Includes integration to multiple exchanges and access to custody services and other specialized services. 25% of all net revenues from transactions, trading systems, storage and related services are shared with token holders.
Maximum number of tokens to take part in revenue sharing until $2 billion in assets on the platform: 400,000,000
Maximum number of Tokens to be issued: 1,000,000,000
AKJ focused on developing substance and going live, before launching the token, under the following roadmap:
Initiated early developments of the AKJ Ecosystem’s crypto fund platform.
Won the first HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Initiated developments of AKJ Trading, a gateway to multiple crypto exchanges, using the ecosystem’s systems and experience.
Won the second HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Signed the first pilot fund.
Established AKJ Crypto plc as Token issuing company, and as provider of specialised knowledge and services to the platform. Won the third HFM European Services award 'Best Hedge Fund Platform – Emerging Funds'.
Launched the AKJ Digital Assets FoF and its Capital Allocation Programs offering seed and accelerator capital to qualifying crypto funds on the platform.
Won the fourth HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Stress-tested platform and Token with regulators (FCA).
Completed spinout of AKJ Crypto plc from its legacy parent, achieving greater independence, and formed AKJt Holdings Limited – the fintech holding company.
AKJ Crypto issues first “Shareout” distribution to Token investors, a 2.07% annual return on investment.
Commercial expansion of ecosystem through strategic acquisitions and vertical integration of RiskCap and NexGen.
Won the 5th HFM European Services ‘Best Hedge Fund Platform’ award.
AKJ Ecosystem exceeded $1 billion in ecosystem assets*, with $500 million+ of intrinsic value for AKJ Token, and nearly 30 funds live.
Won the 6th HFM European Services ‘Best Hedge Fund Platform’ award.
Dual listing of AKJ Token on a traditional exchange.
With installed users (hedge funds), start developing and adding DeFi components in the AKJ Ecosystem.
At $5 billion in platform AuM, potential issuance of any remaining AKJ Tokens in Pool A.
Leverage AKJ Crypto plc’s position as the digital hedge fund AKJ Ecosystem to establish an equivalent status in the overall financial marketplace, as it transforms in the wake of digitisation.
Tokenise traditional hedge funds for aggregation power for clients and to the benefit of AKJ Token holders.
At $10B in platform AuM, potential issuance of any remaining AKJ Tokens in Pool B.
* Includes both crypto assets and traditional assets. Traditional funds in the AKJ Ecosystem are in place to secure necessary regulatory components and are expected to be tokenised or otherwise contributed to the crypto platform over time, with income to be shared with Token holders at time of tokenisation.
AKJ Hedge Fund Platform is operated by a team of more than 100 members.
- Anders Kvamme JensenFounder & Chairman
- Neal MitraCEO Crypto Hub
- Tom MackayGeneral Counsel
- Sher MalhiChief Financial Officer
- Fredrik ErikstadDirector of HR
- Oskar ÅslundDirector of Business Development
- Øyvind Pedersen JrCEO Trading Hub
- Gunnar DetlieCEO Infra Hub
- Mona Lunde MartinsenDirector of Brand & Marketing
- Jan Ketil DaleCEO AK Jensen Limited
- Felicity GuttormsenChief Operating Officer Infra Hub
- Alfredo OrregoHead of Growth
- Svend Erik EngerOperations Maestro
- Marta SyrstadHead of Legal
- Geir Arne SkundbergChief Operating Officer Trading Hub
- Alexandra IordanHead of Client Services
- David J. HarveyHead of Execution Services
AKJ in the News
AKJ is featured in MarketWatch: AKJ Named Best Hedge Fund Platform for 6th time.
AKJ is featured in TheStreet: AKJ Digital Assets FoF ranked #1 in performance according to Eurekahedge.
AKJ is featured in MarketWatch: AKJ closes acquisition of FMG Malta Ltd.
AKJ is featured in MarketWatch: AKJt closes acquisition of RiskCap International Ltd.