Institutional access to the cryptoeconomy
Why AKJ Token?
The AKJ Crypto ecosystem is reinventing the enterprise model. We are using AKJ Token to help professional investors obtain managed exposure to crypto. AKJ Token:
- 01. provides diversified exposure to the cryptoeconomy, through the top hedge funds on the AKJ Crypto platform
- 02. pays 25% of net revenues from the AKJ Crypto platform, with a 4.0% annualized yield paid in 2021
- 03. generates inherent market demand from platform funds, motivated to hold the token for both investment and utility attributes
- 04. offers participation in a captive fund of funds that charges no fees and has consistently been ranked as the top-performing fund in its peer group globally
- 05. fuels a platform that is rapidly acquiring clients and is an established leader in the market, and
- 06. provides the comfort of a regulated, award-winning fund platform with a well-established global brand.
The AKJ Crypto ecosystem is operated by AKJt Holdings Limited. AKJt is a fintech holding company that is focused on trading, administrative, digitization and other advanced solutions for hedge fund managers. The group and its associated entities serve hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world, and are owned by shareholders who collectively have over US$18 billion in assets under management.
Introduction to our ecosystem
Revenue sharing components
AKJ Digital Assets FoF — the fund of funds and seed capital provider
The fund of funds (the ‘FoF‘) that invests in selected hedge funds on the AKJ Crypto platform. Net proceeds from the token offering will be held in the FoF, providing funds with investment capital and token investors with access to capital appreciation generated by top managers. 25% of all net revenues and capital appreciation generated by the FoF are shared with token holders, with this amount to increase to 100% over time upon the achievement of certain company milestones.
AKJ Infrastructure — the legal and regulatory foundation
The legal and regulatory infrastructure for crypto hedge funds, with tier-one providers and regulated entities managing all components necessary. 25% of net revenues from annual regulatory and infrastructure fees are shared with token holders.
AKJ Trading — the trading system and asset management services
An institutional-quality service for trading, storage and settlement, enabling hedge funds to manage and trade in digital assets. Includes integration to multiple exchanges and access to custody services and other specialized services. 25% of all net revenues from transactions, trading systems, storage and related services are shared with token holders.
Maximum number of tokens to take part in revenue sharing until $2 billion in assets on the platform: 400,000,000
Maximum number of Tokens to be issued: 1,000,000,000
AKJ focused on developing substance and going live, before launching the token, under the following roadmap:
Initiated early developments of the AKJ Crypto Fund Platform.
Won the first HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Initiated developments of AKJ Trading, a gateway to multiple crypto exchanges, using the ecosystem’s systems and experience.
Reorganised the traditional legal and regulatory hedge fund architecture to accommodate digital assets, as AKJ Infrastructure.
Won the second HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Signed the first pilot fund on AKJ Infrastructure’s Cayman platform.
Signed the first pilot fund on AKJ Infrastructure’s Malta platform.
Established AKJ Crypto plc as Token issuing company, and as provider of specialised knowledge and services to the platform.
Won the third HFM European Services award 'Best Hedge Fund Platform – Emerging Funds'.
Launched the AKJ Digital Assets FoF and its Capital Allocation Programs offering seed and accelerator capital to qualifying crypto funds on the platform.
Won the fourth HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
With the initial crypto hedge funds and the FoF live, launched the main Stage One offering of AKJ Token.
Stress-tested platform and Token with regulators (FCA).
Completed spinout of AKJ Crypto plc from its legacy parent, achieving greater independence, and formed AKJt Holdings Limited – the fintech holding company.
AKJ Crypto issues first “Shareout” distribution to Token investors, a 2.07% annual return on investment. Shareout paid out in ETH.
Commercial expansion of ecosystem through strategic acquisitions and vertical integration of RiskCap and NexGen.
$750 million+ in ecosystem assets*, $300 million+ of intrinsic value for AKJ Token, and 20+ funds live. Won the 5th HFM European Services ‘Best Hedge Fund Platform’ award.
Listing of AKJ Token on a public exchange.
With installed users (hedge funds), start developing and adding DeFi components in the ecosystem.
At $5B in platform AuM, potential issuance of any remaining tokens in Pool A.
At $10B in platform AuM, potential issuance of any remaining tokens in Pool B.
Leverage our position as the digital hedge fund ecosystem to establish an equivalent status in the overall financial marketplace, as it transforms in the wake of digitisation.
Tokenise traditional hedge funds for aggregation power for clients and to the benefit of AKJ Token holders.
* Includes both crypto assets and traditional assets. Traditional funds in the ecosystem are in place to secure necessary regulatory components and are expected to be tokenised or otherwise contributed to the crypto platform over time, with income to be shared with Token holders at time of tokenisation.
AKJ Hedge Fund Platform is operated by a team of more than 100 members.
- Anders Kvamme JensenFounder & Chairman
- Neal MitraCEO Crypto Hub
- Tom MackayGeneral Counsel
- Mona Lunde MartinsenDirector of Brand & Marketing
- Stian AndersenChief Financial Officer
- Jan Ketil DaleCEO AK Jensen Limited
- Gunnar DetlieCEO Infra Hub
- Oskar ÅslundDirector of Business Development
- Øyvind Pedersen JrCEO Trading Hub
- Alfredo OrregoHead of Growth
- Andrei AmariteiChief Technology Officer
- Felicity GuttormsenChief Operating Officer Infra Hub
- Marta SyrstadHead of Legal
- Svend Erik EngerOperations Maestro
- Alexandra IordanHead of Client Services
- David J. HarveyHead of Execution Services
- Geir Arne SkundbergChief Operating Officer Trading Hub
AKJ in the News
AKJ is featured in Finansavisen: Chairman Anders Kvamme Jensen of the crypto company AKJ believes bitcoin will rise more slowly than the rest of the crypto market. AKJ manages one of the world's largest crypto platforms, reaching a value of $807 million in the second quarter.
AKJ featured on Seeking Alpha: AKJ Crypto Issues 4.0% Annualized Distribution To Token Investors.
AKJ is featured in Finansavisen: Believes bitcoin is based on a dying technology. The crypto expert Anders Kvamme Jensen is turning negative to bitcoin because of its power consumption. He believes the technology needs to be changed so it can remain the store of value or digital gold.
AKJ featured on the CISION PR Newswire: AKJt Acquisition Of NexGen Management
AKJ featured on Yahoo!Finance:
AKJ Acquires FMG Malta
AKJ featured in HedgeWeek: AKJt acquisition of RiskCap International
AKJ featured on Seeking Alpha: AKJ Crypto 2.07% Distribution To Token Investors