Institutional access to the cryptoeconomy
Why AKJ Token?
AKJ Crypto is reinventing the enterprise model. We are using AKJ Token to help professional investors “get off zero” with managed exposure to crypto. AKJ Token:
- 01. provides diversified exposure to the cryptoeconomy, through the top hedge funds on the AKJ Crypto platform
- 02. pays 25% of net revenues from the AKJ Crypto platform, in perpetuity
- 03. benefits from top-tier fund managers holding the token for both its investment and its platform utility attributes
- 04. offers participation in the appreciation of the platform fund of funds, managed by specialist
- 05. fuels a platform that is already complete, in market, and acquiring customers, and
- 06. leverages a fully regulated, award-winning fund platform with a well-established global brand.
AKJ Crypto is operated by AK Jensen Group Limited. The group and its subsidiaries, established in 1995, are owned by shareholders who, combined, have more than US$18 billion in assets under management. The group serves hedge fund and institutional clients in 35 countries around the world.
How it works
Revenue sharing components
AKJ Digital Assets FoF — the fund of funds and seed capital provider
The fund of funds (the ‘FoF‘) that invests in selected hedge funds on the AKJ Crypto platform. Proceeds from the token offering will be held in the FoF, providing funds with seed capital, and token investors with access to capital appreciation generated by top managers. 25% of all net revenues and capital appreciation generated by the FoF are shared with token holders.
AKJ Core — the legal and regulatory foundation
The legal and regulatory infrastructure for crypto hedge funds, with tier-one providers and regulated entities managing all components necessary. 25% of net revenues from annual regulatory and infrastructure fees are shared with token holders.
AKJ Port — the trading system and asset management services
An institutional-quality portal for trading, storage and settlement, enabling hedge funds to manage and trade in digital assets. Includes integration to multiple exchanges and access to custody services and wallets. 25% of all net revenues from transactions, trading systems and storage are shared with token holders.
Stage One participants
30% of all tokens
Development and reward programs
10% of all tokens- issued in Stage One
Stage Two participants
20% of all tokens
AKJ Crypto plc
20% of all tokens- issued in Stage Two
Stage Three participants
20% of all tokens
Maximum number of tokens to take part in revenue sharing until Stage Two: 400,000,000
Maximum number of Tokens to be issued: 1,000,000,000
AKJ focused on developing substance and going live, before launching the token, under the following roadmap:
Launched the AKJ Hedge Fund Platform, onboarding and serving hedge funds as an assembly line.
Won the first HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Initiated developments of AKJ Port, a gateway to multiple crypto exchanges with integration to custodians, using the ecosystem’s systems and experience.
Reorganised the traditional AKJ Hedge Fund Platform’s legal and regulatory architecture to accommodate digital assets, as AKJ Core.
Won the second HFM European Services 'Best Hedge Fund Platform' award.
Signed the first pilot fund on AKJ Core's Cayman platform.
Signed the first pilot fund on AKJ Core's Malta platform.
Established AKJ Crypto plc as token issuing company, and platform administrator.
Won the third HFM European Services award 'Best Hedge Fund Platform – Emerging Funds'.
Completed the private presale, reaching minimum signed commitments to cover development costs whilst developing substance, allowing incremental funds raised in the Stage One offering to be deployed into the FoF.
Launched the AKJ Digital Assets FoF and its Capital Allocation Programs offering seed and accelerator capital to qualifying crypto funds on the platform.
With the initial crypto hedge funds live, launch AKJ Port.
Launch Stage One of the Security Token Offering.
At $200M AuM
With funds managing $200m on AKJ Crypto, conduct Stage Two, the secondary public offering under a prospectus, to assist a ramp to $2bn in AuM. Raised capital will be held in AKJ Digital Assets FoF.
With strategic partners, leverage the platform and its installed client base and evolve AKJ Port to include an exchange function.
At $2BN AuM
Conduct Stage Three of the now public security token offering, selling the remaining 20% of tokens to fuel the next stage of platform growth (from $2bn to $20bn+ AuM), with raised capital to be held in AKJ Digital Assets FoF.
Collapse AKJ Traditional Hedge Funds onto the AKJ Crypto platform, and consolidate as a single platform, for aggregation power for clients and to the benefit of AKJ Token holders.
Leverage the position as the digital hedge fund platform to establish an equivalent status in the overall financial marketplace, as it evolves to become a digital financial marketplace.
AKJ Hedge Fund Platform is operated by a team of more than 70 members.
- Anders Kvamme JensenExecutive Chairman
- Neal MitraCEO, AKJ Crypto plc
- Tom MackayGeneral Counsel
- Sean FitzgeraldCEO, AK Jensen Investment Management
- Oskar ÅslundHead of Business Development and Token Operations
- Andrei AmariteiChief Technology Officer
- Sher MalhiChief Financial Officer
- Felicity GuttormsenChief Operating Officer, AK Jensen Investment Management
- Jonas TherkelsenToken Design Manager
- Svend Erik EngerOperations Business Consultant
- Alessandro PalmaManaging Director, AK Jensen Limited
- Jan Ketil DaleGlobal Head of Sales
- David J. HarveyHead of Execution
- Geir Arne SkundbergChief Operating Officer, AK Jensen Limited
- Alexandra IordanHead of Client Services
AKJ in the News
HFM asks: "What are the characteristics and advantages of AK Jensen's crypto token?"
Markets Insider: "Neal Mitra has been promoted to the role of Chief Executive Officer."
Hedge Week: "Caspian’s crypto trading technology solution partners with AK Jensen Group’s hedge fund platform"
Bitcoin Exchange Guide: "AKJ Crypto’s AKJ Token To Change Investors And Institutions’ View Of Cryptos"
Crypto Block Wire: “AKJ Token: An Edge For Institutions & Investors”
IBINEX News: "AKJ Group Lists The Reasons Why You Should Try AKJ Token"